We Advanced thermo treatment equipment, such as network heat treatment oven, multi-use thermo treatment oven, etc. – EPG Group the biggest agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
2BYF series soya planters should be matched with tractor for working. These planters are designed especially for sowing soya. They have many good features as follows:
- Small rows spacing for soya planting
- The structure of seeder is compact, which is convenient to change wor ept field.
- Installed two profile-modelling wheels , which just press the two sides of seeds furrow , won’t press the inner side of the seed furrow, then the soya seeds can break through the soil and come out quite easily.
- The installation of seeding units are arranged staggerly , which solved the problem of heaping soil because of small row spacing.
- Adjusting the gearbox to get 16 different kinds of plant spacing, the minimum plant spacing is 80mm, and the maximum plant spacing is 360mm to meet different requirements of soya planting.
|Model||2BYF-4||2BYF-5||2BYF-6||2BYF-7 (Soya planter)|
|Matched power (hp)||25-50 hp||>=50 hp||>=60 hp||>=60 hp|
|Overall dimensions (LXWXH)mm||10 john deere mx7 gearbox for sale Krasnoyarsk Russian Federation 50x1420x900||1050x1820x900||1050x2220x900||1050×2620×900|
|Weight (kg)||190 kg||250kg||290kg||334kg|
|Rows number||4 rows||5 rows||6 rows||7 rows|
|Plant spacing (mm)||80 ,85, 120,130,160,180,220,360|
|Row spacing (mm)||40mm|
|Furrowing depth (mm)||60-80 mm|
|Seeding depth (mm)||30-50 mm|
|Seeding quantity (kg/ha.)||22.7-37.5 kg /ha.|
|Seeds breakage rate (%)||<=1.5%|
|Seeds hopper volume (L)||8.5×4||8.5×5||8.5×6||8.5×7
|Wor ept speed in different plant spacing (km/h)||4.0(85mm) 5.8(120mm) 6.4(130mm)
8.0(160mm) 8.9(180mm) 11.0(220mm)
|Wor ept efficiency (ha./hour)||0.4-0.6 ha./hour||0.55-0.75ha./hour||0.65-0.9ha./hour||0.8-1ha./hour|
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.