We – EPG Group the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13 571 88828 13858117778 571 88828
Z710-2B DC motor for High Speed Wire Rod Hot Rolling Finishing Mill
The Z710 DC motor has a center height of 770 mm.
Conditions of Use
1. The motor can be installed in harsh environmental conditions, but the correct cooling method and degree of protection must be chosen to keep the inside of the motor clean.
2. The cooling air required for electricity shall not contain gases such as acid or alkali which may damage the insulation and commutation performance of the motor.
3. Motors used in ships and wet tropical areas and in working environments with salt spray, moisture, etc., should be agreed separately.
4. The rated power of the motor is such that the altitude does not exceed 1000 meters and the ambient air temperature does not exceed 40c.
5. The power supply of the motor is a static rectification power supply, and a DC generator power supply can also be used.
The base of the motor adopts a polygonal laminated structure, which has the advantages of small volume, light weight, and the like, and is suitable for a thyristor rectifying power supply. The motor has an insulation rating of Class F. The motor adopts solventless paint vacuum pressure impregnation treatment (VP) to make the winding insulation have good moisture resistance, mechanical strength and excellent thermal conductivity. The armature core is assembled by silicon steel sheets and has good magnetic permeability. Rolling bearing, stable operation. The installation type of this motor complies with GB997 and IEC34-7 “Motor structure and installation form code”.
1. The rating of this motor is continuous operation mode (SI).
2. The standard rated voltage of this motor is 440V, 660V, 750V.
3. The excitation mode of the motor is separately excited. The excitation winding has four lead terminals, which are divided into two groups. The excitation voltage is 220V when connected in series, and the excitation voltage is 110V when connected in parallel. The actual excitation voltage of the motor should be based on the actual excitation current of the motor reaching the rated value. The motor is forcibly excited and the excitation voltage must not exceed 500V. When the excitation is strong, the excitation current can slightly exceed the rated excitation current, but the excitation current must not exceed after the excitation current is stable.
The 710-2B DC motor can withstand the short-term (one-minute) overload specified in the table below:
|Percentage of base speed||Percentage of rated current|
|Occasionally used||Frequently used|
More than 300
Before sale: design the suitable machine based on the specific demands
1.Based on customer’s demand to offer moderate quotation project 2.Accept customers to visit our factory
3.Help customer work out the schedule in china
1.On-site training personnel 2.Appoint special aftersale service staff, arrived at the scene guide clients installation and commission
HangZhou Weikeduo Electrical & Mechanical Equiment Co., Ltd.
With more than 20 years experience in metallurgical industry, The main business scope for the metallurgical machinery, high-speed gear box, hardened gear reducer. High-speed wire rod, bar, special steel rolling mill production line design, production, sales and installation; As well as for the aviation, steel, oil, electricity, coal mining machinery to provide intelligent re-manufacturing laser quenching, welding, cladding supporting processing, surface corrosion and wear-resistant alloy protective processor full set of technology development, services and applications. Crack detection of the equipment and spare parts, CMM measure and Gear detection. Products through the ISO9001 certification, the use of “Hangji” registered trademark of ZheJiang famous brand, with more than 10 patented technology, the establishment of a complete research and development, production and quality assurance system for high-tech enterprises.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.