OEM ODM Pto Drive Cardan Transmission Shaft Tractor Parts for Agriculture Machinery with Ce Certificate
1. Tubes or Pipes
We’ve already got Triangular profile tube and Lemon profile tube for all the series we provide.
And we have some star tube, splined tube and other profile tubes required by our customers (for a certain series). (Please notice that our catalog doesnt contain all the items we produce)
If you want tubes other than triangular or lemon, please provide drawings or pictures.
We’ve got several types of quick release yokes and plain bore yoke. I will suggest the usual type for your reference.
You can also send drawings or pictures to us if you cannot find your item in our catalog.
3. Safety devices or clutches
I will attach the details of safety devices for your reference. We’ve already have Free wheel (RA), Ratchet torque limiter(SA), Shear bolt torque limiter(SB), 3types of friction torque limiter (FF,FFS,FCS) and overrunning couplers(adapters) (FAS).
4.For any other more special requirements with plastic guard, connection method, color of painting, package, etc., please feel free to let me know.
1. We have been specialized in designing, manufacturing drive shaft, steering coupler shaft, universal joints, which have exported to the USA, Europe, Australia etc for years
2. Application to all kinds of general mechanical situation
3. Our products are of high intensity and rigidity.
4. Heat resistant & Acid resistant
5. OEM orders are welcomed
Our factory is a leading manufacturer of PTO shaft yoke and universal joint.
We manufacture high quality PTO yokes for various vehicles, construction machinery and equipment. All products are constructed with rotating lighter.
We are currently exporting our products throughout the world, especially to North America, South America, Europe, and Russia. If you are interested in any item, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking CHINAMFG to becoming your suppliers in the near future.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q2: How long is your delivery time and shipment?
1.Sample Lead-times: generally 10 workdays.
2.Production Lead-times: 20-40 workdays after getting your deposit.
Q3. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery.
Q4: What is your advantages?
1. Manufacturer,the most competitive price and good quality.
2. Perfect technical engineers give you the best support.
3. OEM is available.
4. Rich stock and quick delivery.
Q5. If you can’t find the product on our website,what do you next?
Please send us inquiry with product pictures and drawings by email or other ways and we’ll check.
|Usage:||Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure, Tillage, Harvester, Planting and Fertilization, Grain Threshing, Cleaning and Drying|
|Power Source:||Pto Shaft Tube|
|Transport Package:||Standard Sea Worthy Package|
How do tractor PTO shafts handle variations in load and torque during operation?
Tractor power take-off (PTO) shafts are designed to handle variations in load and torque during operation. They incorporate several mechanisms and features to ensure efficient power transfer and adaptability. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Slip Clutches: Many PTO shafts are equipped with slip clutches, which are designed to slip or disengage when the torque exceeds a certain threshold. This helps protect the PTO shaft and the driven implement from damage caused by sudden increases in load or torque. Slip clutches provide a level of safety by allowing the shaft to slip momentarily and absorb the excess torque, preventing breakage or overload.
2. Shear Pins: Some PTO shafts use shear pins as a safety mechanism. Shear pins are designed to break when the torque exceeds a specific limit. By breaking, the shear pin disconnects the PTO shaft from the driven implement, protecting the shaft and the implement from damage. Shear pins are replaceable, and their purpose is to safeguard the PTO system from excessive loads or unexpected obstructions.
3. Overrunning Clutches: Overrunning clutches, also known as freewheeling clutches, allow the PTO shaft to rotate freely in one direction while preventing reverse rotation. This feature is particularly useful when the driven implement’s inertia creates a lag in stopping or when the implement decelerates faster than the tractor. Overrunning clutches prevent the PTO shaft from transmitting reverse torque to the tractor, reducing stress on the transmission and improving safety and efficiency.
4. PTO Shaft Torque Limiters: Some PTO shafts incorporate torque limiters, which are devices that regulate the torque transmitted by the shaft. Torque limiters protect both the tractor and the implement by controlling the torque within a safe range. When the torque exceeds the set limit, the torque limiter disengages or slips, preventing damage to the PTO system and the driven implement. Torque limiters are adjustable and allow for customization based on the specific load requirements of different implements.
5. PTO Shaft Friction Plates: Friction plates are often used in PTO shafts to enhance the system’s ability to handle variations in load and torque. These plates provide additional frictional resistance, allowing the PTO shaft to transmit torque effectively while absorbing and dampening sudden changes in load. Friction plates minimize slippage and help maintain a consistent power transfer between the tractor and the implement.
6. Tractor Engine Power and Speed Control: Tractor PTO shafts handle variations in load and torque by allowing the tractor’s engine power and speed to be adjusted. By increasing the engine speed, the PTO shaft’s rotational speed can be adjusted to match the load requirements of the implement. This flexibility enables the tractor operator to optimize power delivery based on the specific task, ensuring efficient operation and preventing overload.
These mechanisms and features enable tractor PTO shafts to handle variations in load and torque during operation. Slip clutches, shear pins, overrunning clutches, torque limiters, friction plates, and the ability to control the tractor’s engine power and speed all contribute to the safe and efficient operation of the PTO system.
How do tractor PTO shafts accommodate variations in length and attachment methods?
Tractor PTO shafts are designed to accommodate variations in length and attachment methods to ensure compatibility with different agricultural implements. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Telescoping Design: Many tractor PTO shafts feature a telescoping design, allowing them to be adjusted to different lengths. Telescoping PTO shafts have multiple sections that can slide in and out, enabling the shaft to be extended or retracted as needed. This feature helps accommodate variations in the distance between the tractor’s PTO output shaft and the implement’s input shaft.
2. Adjustable Locking Mechanisms: PTO shafts typically incorporate adjustable locking mechanisms to secure the desired length. These mechanisms may involve pins, clamps, or other locking devices that allow the operator to fix the telescoping sections at the desired position. By adjusting the locking mechanism, the PTO shaft can be set to the appropriate length based on the specific requirements of the equipment.
3. Compatible Attachment Methods: Tractor PTO shafts are designed to accommodate different attachment methods used by agricultural implements. The most common attachment method is the use of a splined connection, where the PTO shaft slides onto the implement’s input shaft and is secured with a shear pin or a locking collar. The splined connection allows for a secure and reliable attachment, ensuring efficient power transfer.
4. Adapters and Couplings: In cases where the attachment methods between the tractor and the implement do not match, adapters or couplings can be used. These devices provide compatibility between different attachment methods or spline sizes. Adapters and couplings may feature different types of connections on each end to bridge the gap between the tractor’s PTO shaft and the implement’s input shaft, allowing for a proper and secure attachment.
5. PTO Shielding: PTO shafts also accommodate variations in PTO shielding requirements. Depending on the implement and local safety regulations, different types of shielding may be necessary. Tractor PTO shafts can be designed with detachable shielding options or offer flexibility in the positioning of safety shields to ensure compliance with safety standards.
By incorporating telescoping designs, adjustable locking mechanisms, compatible attachment methods, adapters and couplings, and considerations for PTO shielding, tractor PTO shafts can accommodate variations in length and attachment methods. These features allow for flexibility and ensure the proper fit and safe operation of the PTO shaft with various agricultural implements.
How Do Tractor PTO Shafts Enable Power Transfer from Tractors to Implements?
Tractor power take-off (PTO) shafts play a crucial role in enabling power transfer from tractors to implements in agricultural operations. They are designed to efficiently transmit rotational energy from the tractor’s engine to various attached implements. Here’s a detailed explanation of how tractor PTO shafts enable power transfer:
1. Connection to the Tractor:
A tractor PTO shaft is connected directly to the power source of the tractor, typically at the rear. It is usually located on the back of the tractor’s engine and is driven by the engine’s output shaft. The PTO shaft is securely coupled to the tractor’s powertrain, ensuring a direct and efficient transfer of power.
2. Rotational Motion Conversion:
As the tractor’s engine runs, it generates rotational motion. The PTO shaft is designed to receive this rotational motion and convert it into the desired speed and torque required by the implement. The PTO shaft’s rotational speed is directly proportional to the engine speed, typically measured in revolutions per minute (RPM). The PTO shaft’s design ensures that the rotational motion is effectively transmitted without significant power loss.
3. Spline or Keyway Connection:
Tractor PTO shafts typically have splines or keyways on the shaft end that engage with a corresponding input on the implement. This connection mechanism ensures a secure and precise fit between the PTO shaft and the implement. Splines or keyways allow for the transmission of rotational motion from the PTO shaft to the implement, enabling power transfer.
4. Power Output:
Once the tractor’s engine is running and the PTO shaft is engaged, power is transferred from the engine to the PTO shaft. The PTO shaft transmits this power to the attached implement through the connected splines or keyways. The power output is measured in terms of torque and rotational speed. The PTO shaft delivers the necessary torque and rotational speed to drive the implement and enable it to perform its intended function, such as cutting, tilling, or baling.
5. Speed and Power Control:
Tractor PTO shafts offer speed and power control, allowing farmers to adjust the rotational speed and torque delivered to the implement. Tractors are equipped with PTO engagement mechanisms that allow operators to select the desired PTO speed. The most common PTO speed options are 540 RPM and 1,000 RPM, although other speeds may be available depending on the tractor model. By matching the PTO speed to the requirements of the implement, farmers can optimize the performance and efficiency of the attached equipment.
6. Safety Features:
Tractor PTO shafts are equipped with safety features to ensure operator and bystander protection. PTO shafts are typically covered with protective guards or shields that prevent accidental contact with the rotating shaft. These guards shield individuals from potential hazards and reduce the risk of entanglement or injury. It is essential to follow safety guidelines and keep the PTO shaft and its associated safety features in good working condition to minimize the risk of accidents.
7. Disconnecting the PTO Shaft:
When power transfer is no longer required or when changing implements, the PTO shaft can be disconnected. Implement manufacturers typically provide mechanisms that allow for quick and easy detachment of the PTO shaft. This enables farmers to swiftly switch between different implements and adapt to changing farming tasks without interrupting tractor operation.
In summary, tractor PTO shafts enable power transfer from tractors to implements by connecting directly to the tractor’s power source, converting rotational motion, providing a secure connection through splines or keyways, and delivering the necessary torque and rotational speed to drive the implement. They offer speed and power control options and incorporate safety features to ensure operator safety. Tractor PTO shafts play a vital role in agricultural machinery, facilitating efficient power transmission and enabling the use of various implements to perform specific farming tasks.
editor by CX 2023-09-21